A simple answer: You can find everything in one app ~ Saves mobile storage, time and effort!
Let’s say, You are thinking about going out of town this weekend.
- You will book flight/train/bus tickets from one app.
- You will book a hotel from another app.
- To pay these booking charges, you will use another app.
- Maybe you want some new clothes or accessories for your mini vacation and you will order them from another app.
- You will reach your destination city, now you will book a cab from another app to reach your stay.
So in total, you will need 5 different apps for doing all these things.
A Super app brings all these facilities in one app!
So why anyone will not use your super app? If your app is running smoothly and offers multiple services… then there is nothing to worry about!
Super app is a one-stop solution for multiple services you choose to include in your application.
Super App Examples
There is a very high possibility that you use at least one of the super apps for your comfort or services like Amazon, Paytm, Grab, Reliance MyJio, Tata Neu, WeChat, etc.
It has decided to bring so many features to one place long ago. Paytm provides a smooth user experience despite having so many features within the app.
It offers services like UPI/Wallet Payment, Paytm mall for buying groceries and other stuff, Ticket bookings, Loans, Mobile recharge, Bill Payments, Investment facilities, Insurance, Cashbacks, Coupons and more.
With the help of Tata Neu, You can shop, book tickets, pay your bills, book hotels, order food and groceries easily.
Reliance Industry has combined so many services under one umbrella such as Payment, Recharges, Grocery, Shopping, Farmacy, OTT, Ticket bookings and many more.
Super apps like these only succeed in the market because of their features and smooth user experience.
You must be thinking about how to make money out of a super app. Simple answer is to monetize your application with different methods.
How to monetize a super app?
- Introduce credit card system
- Offer cross border payment capabilities
- Make profitable deals and make commissions out of it
- Run advertisement in your super app
- Run Reward & Loyalty Campaigns
What are the benefits of Super Apps?
These apps are beneficial for both users and business owners. Both can leverage the benefits of super apps.
Benefits for Users
- No need to have multiple apps for different services, only one app is enough.
- Saves mobile storage
- Saves time
- All the information and services at one place.
- No need to remember multiple login credentials for different apps
- Super apps offer speed & convenience
Benefits for Businesses
- Chance to reach to the wide range of customers
- Can have User data and based on that they can provide customisation to their customers
- User retention ratio will be high as you offer more convenient services, great user experience and more loyalty rewards.
When you think about super app development, you might have some of these questions such as
- Is there any future of super apps?
- Will the hype of super apps be continued in the future?
- What about the market competition?
- And many more!
Answer to all your questions is, If you develop a super app which stands true to the customer’s expectations, then there is nothing to worry about.
For super app development hire a dedicated app development company who can actually turn your ideas into reality!
At Coruscate, we have an experienced team of developers, UI UX experts, QA engineers, Visionary business analysts who will make sure that your super app turns out to be a tough market competition to beat.
We have already delivered 200+ software solutions for our clients. You can check out our Case Studies here!
If you have ideas about the next super app then contact us for a project demo & more details for your on-demand super app development.