How Times Club Improved Holiday Experiences With A CRM Cum Booking System
Times club offered memorable and lavish holiday experiences to the members. They were
new-on-the-block players in this holiday segment. When they came to Coruscate, they were
facing issues managing the leads as well as managing events. They wanted a seamless
branding, and marketing efforts that can be tracked. Coruscate offered them a perfect
CRM cum booking management system.
The Broad Requirements
- They had volunteers and people in their organization set at different outlets, where people were bound to come. These people were responsible for collecting the names and numbers of the visitors. A cold call was then given to all these people. But, there was no system that recorded all these offline activities and kept a check on whose tracks were covered and whose weren’t. The system should be able to track the leads that were converted and the ones that went cold.
- The same lead visits different malls and is attended to by different volunteers of Times club. A lot of contacts have been duplicated as a result. This means the same lead has been called at different times. The duplication should be removed by the system.
- The client was unaware of all the leads there were in the system. They were not able to contact a few or some of them remained cold, as they did not know the total leads in the system and how many of them are active and the number of inactive leads. The active and inactive leads should be accounted for by the system.
- The company was facing issues when organizing an event during the major festivals. They collaborated with different companies to get the event on the floor. This meant they were unable to keep a track of the people coming to the event, and they had to place at least 6 resources on the ground to distribute passes. The system should help the company manage these events.
- Direct marketing was another way of approaching the leads and converting them. However, the branding and the brand identity represented by the direct marketers did not align with the company’s image. The presentations and other data that was shown to the lead also differed in many ways. This was hampering the brand and the conversions. The system should be able to offer seamless branding for the company.
How our CRM system helped with Event Management and Bookings?
We devised a CRM cum booking management system for the Times Club. Our system will manage the leads, remove the duplication and perform all the customer relationship management needs. It will also look into the bookings made by the company. It will track the club sites that receive maximum bookings and the ones that receive minimum bookings.
Using the CRM system, the company can upload all the excels, collected from the offline activities. This would help them know the total number of leads that have been connected through the offline mode. The system will not take duplication; so if the same lead has been approach twice in different places, they will be considered as one, and the CRM avoids duplication in this manner.
The CRM system will help determine which leads are active, which ones have not been connected with yet, and which leads have gone cold. This will help the telecallers connect with the leads, and manage the leads according to their nurturing stage. They will even take care of the direct marketing through the CRM.
We offered an integration of the booking management system through the CRM for easy bookings and complete report of the booking inventory. Once the members have registered, they can access the hotels available, and book them through the mobile application. The backend keeps an inventory of the bookings available, the dates for which the bookings are available and other hotel inventory.
The company developed an event management system which allowed the client to create an event, distribute epasses and streamline the processes. The QR code enabled passes were to be given at the event venue, wherein they would be scanned and the entry would be allowed to the people. The system kept a record of all those people to whom the passes were distributed, and all the other event related matters.
For the direct marketing, we included an OTP system into the solution we had developed. Whenever the direct marketer would visit the lead’s place, an OTP would appear on the user end. When the OTP is inserted into the computer, the DM can login and show the presentation. A complete track of the presentation is also done, as to how much time was spent, what aspects of the presentation was shown etc. the DM’s are tracked using this system.
We also included a complaint management system which allowed the members to raise issues and send feedback on their bookings and other arrangements.
The system keeps a track of the bookings made in the hotels, which hotels receive more bookings than it can hold and which ones do not receive the necessary bookings. This helps them know where the inventory needs to be added and where it needs to be reduced.
- The company has improved the bookings by multiple manifolds since the system was created.
- The number of conversions have gone up as against the number of dismissals.
- The company has held 7 successful events since the system went on floor.