Distance learning solutions to coronavirus outbreak
How Covid-19 is heckling children’s education:
Roughly billions of people are still in a lockdown situation in a matter of weeks due to the Covid-19 pandemic. It seems like the whole world is at some virtual standstill. Students are no exception to this. According to the latest data released by UNESCO, around 1.3 billion learners across the globe are unable to go to the schools or universities as of 23rd march 2020. This figure includes the pre-primary, primary, secondary, higher secondary and tertiary levels of education. Certainly the pandemic is expected to have an enormous effect on global education. The pandemic can collapse or reshape the education system but it totally depends on our reaction towards it.
How to address the Covid-19 challenges in education:
The response of many countries towards the challenge is quite similar and it is going digital. Students in Hong Kong started learning at home via interactive apps. In China students got learning material via live television broadcasts. Schools in Nigeria taking lectures over Google Classroom. Similarly students across the world are going for online classes. It’s like learning “anytime, anywhere”. Adjusting to this transformation in education is important for teachers, children as well as parents. But with the knowledge of these resources things might get easier.
Here are some digital tools and resources which can help you to make distance learning possible.
- Google Classroom: Helps in online teaching
- Blackboard: Resources and tools to provide quality education
- Moodle: Globally supporters open learning platform
- Cell-Ed: Learner-centered platform with offline options
- Eneza Education: Provide learning materials for basic feature phones
- CenturyTech: Helps in personal learnings
- ClassDojo: Connects teachers with students and parents
Apart from this, there are many self-directed learning applications. Below are a few of them:
- Discovery Education: Free lessons about viruses and outbreaks for different grades
- Byju’s: Learning application for any level of learner
- Khan Academy: learning application with tools for teachers and parents to track student’s progress
- OneCourse: Child-focused learning application
- Quizlet: Learning through flashcards and games
- Geekie: Portuguese language-based web portal provides personalized education
There are tools to create learning materials. Let’s see few off them
- Thinglink: To create multimedia resources
- Buncee: Creation and sharing visual representation
- Nearpod: to create informative and interactive content
- EdPuzzle: To create video-lessons
As you can see many educations institutions across the world are using one or the other mobile applications or web portals to stabilize the children’s education during the pandemic. And the usage will increase in the near future. You need an experienced application development company with a strong technical team to enter into the market with proper planning and with outstanding features to make a profitable business.
How the Coruscate can help you to grab this business opportunity:
Postmates Clone app : Working of the on-demand goods delivery app Postmates its Revenue and Postmates Business Model + How to Make an App Like Postmates + Create an App like Postmates + Apps Like Postmates + Develop Alternative of Postmates
The on-demand industry is making huge progress every day. Read about the revenue generation methods and business model to use for your Postmates clone app.
Cloud kitchen concept – a new and profitable business model to Develop on-demand food delivery apps
The success of Grain and Dahmakan, the full-stack business model shows a lot of potentials. Get On-demand food delivery app development with Coruscate to reap cloud kitchen business benefits. Ordering…
How Dolly (On-demand Delivery and Moving Service App) Has Raised 1MN (Monthly Revenue) With Great Effective Solutions?
Dolly, the on-demand delivery and moving service app, is all set to expand into Washington DC and San Francisco. The broad-scale expansion comes right after the company touched the $1Mn…
Scope of budget hotel booking app like RedDoorz and their expansion in Southeast Asia + How to Make an App Like RedDoorz + Create an App like RedDoorz + Apps Like RedDoorz + Develop Alternative of RedDoorz
Develop RedDoorz clone hotel booking app as the company raising a huge amount due to its tech-enabled app for hotel booking. Get in touch with our expert for on-demand hotel booking app development.