Checklist: The loan studio, in sync with the bank, has prepared a comprehensive checklist that has noted down all the documents you might require. This reduces the hassle of connecting with the bank, and missing out on important documents right before you apply for the loan.
Three-step process: Applying for loans is no longer hard. The three step process allows you to fill out a form, submit the documents, and link the preferred bank account.
EMI Calculator: Know the EMI you might have to pay against the loan with this EMI calculator. You don’t have to rely on someone else to do it for you
Jantri Calculator: At any point of time, based on the Dastavej value of the property any user can easily calculate estimated Jantri rate applicable on the property.
Tracking: The users can easily track where their application is at present with this feature. They would know if the application would be accepted or they would need to submit documents from this website tracking feature.
- Initially a static application was created for the loan studio. It was only later that they asked for a dynamic website. This meant changes during the development phase. So, the entire plan and the development process had to be changed accordingly
- Admin permission for the different loan products as well as the checklist were different. These needed to be mentioned during the development phase itself. There was no product available for reference in this case, which made the whole design and development slightly challenging
- The client saw an increase in the number of queries being raised with the new website.
- Each week the client was faced with at least 100 queries.
- The MoM conversions increased 2x times since the website was developed.