Laravel Framework for Web Development: Look The Top Benefits for Enterprises
Posted on September 27, 2018 By Vishal Virani
If you look at the web development world today, you will find a lot of opportunities for the enterprise. There are many web applications that they can develop to boost the opportunities and increase conversions. Along with the numerous opportunities, the enterprises also need to choose the right framework in order to get the benefits associated with the web development. Customizing web solutions is easy when you choose the right technology.
However, when you are working with Laravel framework for web development, things are slightly different. This PHP based framework works towards helping you succeed with your projects. In fact, for the different benefits associated with the framework, it is definitely a hit with the many enterprise projects.
You may be reasoning on why Laravel is the obvious choice for the web developers. Here we will take you through the various reasons for web development using Laravel.
The Real Reason to Choose the Laravel Framework
- As an entrepreneur, your first thought is to launch your web application to the market at the earliest. When you go for a highly customized solution, you will find yourself giving too much time to completing the project. Before the project is launched, several others in the category would have seen the light of the day. Laravel with its in-built libraries and several readily available functionalities will help you get the custom projects ready in no time. With minimal efforts, you would be ready to launch a project to the market. The Laravel projects launched offer incredible user experience, and are feature rich too.
- When it comes to web development projects, the first that both developers and enterprises look for is customizable solutions. With Laravel, you don’t need to worry about getting a customized and highly personalized solution. The framework that is powered by PHP helps you convert your business idea into an empowered solution for the users. The framework offers solutions for the different business scenarios. Laravel can help you customize your solutions to the.
- With Laravel, you can easily transform your web application experience. You can improve the experience of the users, and ensure a smooth transition while scaling or expanding your solution. The framework is perfect for those with a strong and long-term vision. You can include flexibility into the web application, and reinvent the solution to meet the user’s needs and the changing market dynamics. The strong Laravel community will also help you with the evolution of the application, and improve it to match the new user requirements.
- Developing custom web applications with the help of Laravel framework is cost-effective. Within the timeline specified, you can get the modules and the functionality ready for the user. Even if you spend hourly rates to hire the developer, you would get a better result with this framework. Apart from spending less on the framework, you also get easy scalability and customization benefits. The spending vs costing ratio is pretty decent for this framework. With time, the cost efficiency is positive for your enterprise.
Now you know the reasons to choose this framework. Let’s take a look at the benefits associated with using this framework.
Benefits of Laravel
- The Laravel framework allows for easy introduction of authentication and authorization systems into the enterprise applications. The owners of the web application want the users to validate themselves before signing in. The whole process of adding authentication is simple. You can configure all elements of authorizing the user easily.
- Emails are an important part of the web application. Incorporating the emails into your applications are done easily with the help of Laravel framework. The emails are also used to send users notifications about the events and other details once the event is completed. This feature can also be used to allow email registration and other aspects into the web application. Laravel offers clean API over the SwiftMailer library and offers drivers for the different email APIs. You can easily integrate the various email services to your web applications with this framework.
- Web application is made fast and smooth owing to the various tools integrated with Laravel framework. The framework supports many of the top-notch backends including Memcached and Redis. The file cache driver is configured into the Laravel system, which allows you to store the cached files into the file system. There is the in-memory cache that needs to be integrated as well in order to keep caching fast, so that the backend can work smoothly.
- Laravel helps develop secure applications and is one of the primary frameworks that allows you to fix vulnerabilities with ease. The framework makes sure that the security vulnerabilities are taken care of with this framework. The serious security risks are taken care of by SQL injection, cross-site request forgery and cross-site scripting. When Laravel works towards reducing the security vulnerabilities, it also reduces the cost majorly.
- Error handling is done expertly with Laravel framework. The way it handles error establishes a greater authority of the web applications, and allows better usability of these applications. The web application framework is able to identify the most common places where an error occurs and has powerful error handling capabilities. The framework is integrated with Monolog logging library as a result of which the web applications gain powerful log handlers.
- URL routing is another important aspect of web application development. Laravel supports this aspect clearly. The web application routes to the right page. The app/http/routes.php files are loaded automatically with this application framework. The framework offers a simple and expressive method to define the routes.
- The presentation code is separate from the business logic, which enables the developer to identify the issues with the layout and the code with ease. The routing of the code is also done separately, making tracking of errors easy.
- Scheduling the tasks is also easy with Laravel. Each task is scheduled using a CRON entry. If you keep scheduling individual entry in this way, it will take up a lot of time. instead, try using the Laravel framework’s command scheduler to fluently and fluidly schedule the commands using a single CRON entry.
Laravel is an important and interactive framework that makes customization and error handling easy. Developing applications is easy with this framework.
Hire us as your Laravel Development Company If you have an idea that can be converted into a web application, then connect with us. As your technology partners, we will choose the ideal PHP framework and accelerate the time to market your application.
May 21, 2019
Uber IPO couldn’t raise the expected amount – Just being a brand is not the enough – Things you should keep in mind to start your own taxi booking business
Uber commenced below its IPO price on Friday but they ended up at a lower price which was more than 7% less. The valuation was even below $80 billion. Uber …
Posted by Dikshita Dudhat
May 8, 2019
Build Gett Like Taxi App : Gett is getting ready for the IPO in 2020, you can be the next with taxi booking app development
Gett is different from Uber and Lyft as it offers the rides at completely flat pricing and works with licensed taxi drivers. The Israeli startup does not use surge pricing …
Posted by Vishal Virani
May 3, 2019
6 Features of Laravel that make it the Best PHP Framework for 2019. Hire Laravel Developer to Develop an Unsurpassed Mobile App
Creating a vigorous app is a challenge for developers. A team of developers has to do both client side and server side scripting. As the complexity of the apps increases, …
Posted by Rahul Shingala
September 28, 2018
Laravel 5.7 is Now Out! What’s New and How Will It Accelerate Web Development Projects?(With Answers)
For all those who have been waiting for this release eagerly, Laravel 5.7 has been launched finally. Since the day the Laravel framework was released for web application development, it …
Posted by Vishal Virani