- At least 1-2 years of experience in web and graphic design
- Deep understanding of user interface and user experience
- Expertise with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effect
- Web Design
- User Experience (UX)
- User Interface Design
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effect
- Graphic Design
- Visual Design
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverable to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
What we can offer?
We believe that every developer should be human first, developer second. That’s why we help you to spend some precious moments with your loved one while not hurting your pocket by offering professional as well as personal benefits.
- We treat every individual with the highest level of glory.
- We offer a great place to work where you can compete with other people, not to win the race, but to do better in upcoming races of career!
- We let you work with cutting edge technologies and cultivate your skills.
- We make sure that you never feel daunted while going through a bad time in your professional life as well as personal life.
- We welcome you with a smile, not with a contract!
- Your working hours would be flexible.
- We don’t work on weekends!
- We provide a medical package.
- You can enjoy free participation in conferences, courses, and workshops at Coruscate.
- You can talk to our global clients freely and learn about global cultural.
- You will be rewarded with free learning resources such as the latest books and online courses.
- Transparency – We promote transparency. Because being open and transparent about the good and bad gives the stakeholders the facts to make the best decisions.
- Learn and Teach – We learn from our past and act on long-term as well as short-term goals.
- Think Long Term – We work smartly and figure out the future impact of our work prior to execution.
- Share the Pain – We act with kindness, empathy, and respect. And we share each other’s burdens — personal as well as professional.
- Own it– We make clients’ goals our goals and we take responsibility for everything we do.
- Give a Shit – We give a shit about the results and about getting better. We give a shit even when it gets difficult.
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME