- Must Have Skills: Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills: No Industry Specialization
- 5+ years of Software Development experience; 2+ years of experience in leading engineering teams and/or program management
- Technology background, especially in a service-oriented environment with a deep understanding of software development with MERN stacks technology.
- Deep understanding of project and program management with 2 yrs of experience in a fast paced environment taking a project through its complete lifecycle using Agile methodologies and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time be able to guide a team toward an objective.
- Able to provide architectural guidance and direction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior leaders.
- Must be able to produce clear & concise documentation including requirements documents, design specs, status reports, system documentation & emails.
- Must have a proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- At the heart of this role is delivery. You will be hands-on in driving the delivery of critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
- You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
- You will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
- You will work closely with the development teams and play a leadership role in product architecture and design.
What we can offer?
We believe that every developer should be human first, developer second. That’s why we help you to spend some precious moments with your loved one while not hurting your pocket by offering professional as well as personal benefits.
- We treat every individual with the highest level of glory.
- We offer a great place to work where you can compete with other people, not to win the race, but to do better in upcoming races of career!
- We let you work with cutting edge technologies and cultivate your skills.
- We make sure that you never feel daunted while going through a bad time in your professional life as well as personal life.
- We welcome you with a smile, not with a contract!
- Your working hours would be flexible.
- We don’t work on weekends!
- We provide a medical package.
- You can enjoy free participation in conferences, courses, and workshops at Coruscate.
- You can talk to our global clients freely and learn about global cultural.
- You will be rewarded with free learning resources such as the latest books and online courses.
- Transparency – We promote transparency. Because being open and transparent about the good and bad gives the stakeholders the facts to make the best decisions.
- Learn and Teach – We learn from our past and act on long-term as well as short-term goals.
- Think Long Term – We work smartly and figure out the future impact of our work prior to execution.
- Share the Pain – We act with kindness, empathy, and respect. And we share each other’s burdens — personal as well as professional.
- Own it – We make clients’ goals our goals and we take responsibility for everything we do.
- Give a Shit – We give a shit about the results and about getting better. We give a shit even when it gets difficult.
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME