- 1-3 years of experience in object-oriented PHP(Laravel) Framework
- Hands on experience with schema design, SOLID principles
- Database profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- knowledge of OOPS Concept and MVC frameworks
- RESTful APIs and payload formats (JSON, XML)
- Good hands of experience in MySQL
- Experience using Version Control Systems like GIT or SVN
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules & services.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Can be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What can we offer?
If you join our team, you will have a chance to work on global, innovative projects in the IoT field. You will have access to the latest technologies and work on a range of breakthrough products. You will help lead technological and digital innovations that improve every aspect of life.
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME