- 1-3 years of experience in object-oriented PHP(Laravel) Framework
- Hands-on experience with schema design, SOLID principles
- Database profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- knowledge of OOPS Concept and MVC frameworks
- RESTful APIs and payload formats (JSON, XML)
- Good hands-on experience in MySQL
- Experience using Version Control Systems like GIT or SVN
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules & services.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Can be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What we can offer?
We believe that every developer should be human first, developer second. That’s why we help you to spend some precious moments with your loved one while not hurting your pocket by offering professional as well as personal benefits.
- We treat every individual with the highest level of glory.
- We offer a great place to work where you can compete with other people, not to win the race, but to do better in upcoming races of career!
- We let you work with cutting edge technologies and cultivate your skills.
- We make sure that you never feel daunted while going through a bad time in your professional life as well as personal life.
- We welcome you with a smile, not with a contract!
- Your working hours would be flexible.
- We don’t work on weekends!
- We provide a medical package.
- You can enjoy free participation in conferences, courses, and workshops at Coruscate.
- You can talk to our global clients freely and learn about global cultural.
- You will be rewarded with free learning resources such as the latest books and online courses.
- Transparency – We promote transparency. Because being open and transparent about the good and bad gives the stakeholders the facts to make the best decisions.
- Learn and Teach – We learn from our past and act on long-term as well as short-term goals.
- Think Long Term – We work smartly and figure out the future impact of our work prior to execution.
- Share the Pain – We act with kindness, empathy, and respect. And we share each other’s burdens — personal as well as professional.
- Own it– We make clients’ goals our goals and we take responsibility for everything we do.
- Give a Shit – We give a shit about the results and about getting better. We give a shit even when it gets difficult.
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME
Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, cover letter, …) in .pdf, word.