- 1-3 years of experience in .net 3.5/4.0/4.5 with C#
- Have strong conceptual knowledge of ADO.NET, SQL, T-SQL , Store Procedures, Functions, etc.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Familiar with various fundamental design , architectural and concurrency patterns for building a scalable application
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code and also writing reusable libraries.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Efficient knowledge and understanding of unit testing and integration testing.
- Familiar with GIT, SVN technology
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code –
- Integrate reliable data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What can we offer?
If you join our team, you will have a chance to work on global, innovative projects in the IoT field. You will have access to the latest technologies and work on a range of breakthrough products. You will help lead technological and digital innovations that improve every aspect of life.
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME