Immi Counsellor Seeks Waiving Off The Traditional Means Of Visa Consultation
As the world heads towards the era of constant digitization, We desire to replicate immigration
services virtually. A thought that led Coruscate venture with Immi Counsellor. They consider an
urge to bridge the time gap of requesting an immigration consultancy service to the provision
of same. It took a couple of days to curate ideas, several brainstorming sessions, and ideate
resources before landing up to the optimal solution.
The Broad Requirements
- A brief idea about the Graduate Temporary 485 Visa
- Access to a booklet containing detail information about the Visa.
- The Visa seeker could effectively apply for the Visa.
- Sign up necessity when the application needs access to the entire visa consulting and application services.
- The applicant can securely submit desired documents for processing visa request.
- A portal should be compatible with multiple devices and browsers.
- A point of direct communication to answer queries.
We created a high-quality web application and an admin panel to keep a check at various activities happening over the site ensuring timely customer interaction.
- Web-based Immigration Portal Project. The group of experts at Coruscate came up with the idea to build an immigration visa portal web application.
- A simple click at the application enables applicants to gain significant insight about graduate temporary 485 visa, PSWS, and proceed as per the requirements of each. A call to action area, enabling applicants probe question and seek guidance.
- After penning down all the facilities and the corresponding function, the final blueprint was then forwarded to the client for approval. The client accepted the layout embracing visa consulting and application services.
- A web portal that enables applicants to inquire about various visa services and forged a virtual solution for the same. Applicants could seamlessly connect with the migration agents and apply for the desired visa.
- Additionally, the portal eliminated the need to visit a physical institute for document verification as the same could be done online. Be it the application form, or the booklet for Skilled Graduate 485 Visa, the web portal included all.
How Coruscate Tabulated Ideas To Provide One Time Solution
Fly Abroad With E – Visas By Immi Counsellor
Visiting visa offices and applying for Visa are more a tedious task. Apply online for the Skilled Graduate 485 Visa easily.
- Portal to directly apply for Visa
- Detailed information about the specs of application
- 24/7 assistance for Continuous support
- Upload documents for e- verification
- Pay for the Visa applied
Coping With The Challenge Of Creating a Versatile Web Portal
A team of software enthusiast took to design the project as per the industry standards and finally hard code the same to build a Versatile Web Based Immigration Portal.The team took great care of all the client requirements. Major challenges include:
The entire project was segregated into 15 sets and further each module was developed as an independent unit catering to their corresponding requirements.
Owing to the exposure to a large target audience, developers worked day and night to build a project fully functional at the web as well as the mobile interface.
While doing the project, the team gave huge importance to the user experience and strived to attain quicker click response.
Set of Technologies Induced
Features Induced In The Web-Based Immigration Portal Project
The team at Coruscate viewed each module desirable and designed the project to induce the following features:
- Online form for Visa application: Eliminate the traditional form of visa application with the option of applying for the same online.
- Register & Login Page: A unique identity that enables them to know you and serve you better
- Provision of Family Visa & PR pathways: Opt for a family visa seamlessly and own rights to stay in Australia as per your convenience.
- 485 Visa Booklet: Post an inquiry about all you need to know.
- Online Document Upload: Provision of e-upload of documents followed by a manual backend verification.