How to Find Top Mobile App Development Company that Develop Best Business App?
According to the findings by The Manifest, half of the global Internet traffic was accounted for by mobile apps in 2017 alone. This alone tells us the importance of having mobile apps for your business.
Currently, there are about 8Mn mobile apps in the Google PlayStore alone, and around 2.2 Mn in the Apple store. Approximately 197Bn apps were downloaded in 2017 alone.
This data tells us a lot about the importance of having a mobile app, as well as the growing need. The market is competitive, and if you have not heralded the market with your ideas, then you will be left behind, and someone with a similar idea might surge ahead. It is not just about coming up with a good idea, it is also about the timeliness of the app development. Having said this, it is important that your app idea has the perfect execution. Else, you might end up with a good idea but, a defective solution.
That’s where partnering with the right technology company comes to your rescue. When you want to derive the perfect solution for your app idea, you need to hire the right partner. Here we will help you discover the ways in which you can find the right mobile app development company for your needs.
Start with Mobile App Development Company Profile
This is your first step towards identifying the right technology partner for your company. Who would be the best choice for your company is a result of knowing what your company truly needs, and identifying the tech requirements posed by it.
- You will need to start by describing your company in detail. Are you an accomplished business or a regular startup?
- If you are a huge business, you might want to define the strength of your business. Let’s say you need to specify in detail the number of people working for your business, the specialization of your business, and the target audience you cater to. You will also need to specify your location and other details.
- Next on, you need to specify the uniqueness of your business. Why should people opt for your business? What is different in your company, which will make the different customers come to you?
- Why do you need an app for your business? Do you believe the app will help you with your branding efforts or, it will improve your business profits? Define the purpose of the app as well as the goal you aim to achieve with the app.
- Who will be the first point of contact for your business, in case you outsource the app development to another company? Are there technically sound people involved in your business? Will they be involved in the project?
When meeting a potential mobile app development company to outsource your project, you need to make sure all the details are readily available with them.
Start Googling or Seek References
Next step involves identifying the right company for your mobile app development needs. There are two ways to get to the potential companies for your needs. One is Google the mobile app development companies with the expertise you are looking for, and second is ask your references to help you identify a good partner for your needs.
The personal network will surely help you find a good app developer, who is in demand and has an understanding of your requirements. You can even post ads on social media seeking a mobile app development company to fulfill your mobile app needs.
Basically, you should attempt to follow all three methods, as the end result would be a good number of companies to shortlist from. You will also have a comparable list and something to work upon.
- Shortlist the Partners: It is when shortlisting the partners that you need to be more specific about your requirements. What are you looking for in a partner?.
- End-to-end Services: Are you looking for someone who you simply need to approach with your app idea, and leave with a completed mobile app? Then you need someone involved with end-to-end services, beginning with app planning and ending with maintenance.
- Design & Development Alone: Once you have strategized the phases for the mobile app development, and have defined how it will look, you want someone who can help you with designing and development. Post the testing, you will manage the maintenance and other tasks involved with the mobile app.
Then there are cases when you need someone to take care of the designing part alone, as your team has an in-house development team, and vice versa. Once you know what you are looking for, it becomes easy to shortlist the partners.
During shortlisting, you need to take care of the following points as well.
- Check their Portfolio: It is important to know what all they have worked on in the past, and how efficiently they have managed the work assigned to them. The portfolio will also give an idea about the way these people work, and the style they adopt. An in-depth study of the portfolio is necessary before you take the action.
- Check their Work Process: You need to identify the work processes they follow before appointing them to complete your job. Is the work process identifiable, and will it suit your needs? Will you be able to work at the pace they have defined? Do you want to be involved, and will the process involve you? If the answers to these questions are satisfactory, then you can proceed with the partner.
- Check for the Budget: Make sure the partners you are shortlisting fall within the budget you have marked for the job. In case, they seek a little higher or fall off the mark, then compare on other parameters, before shortlisting them and adding them to the list.
Share your Vision
With these shortlisted partners, you should indulge and share your vision. Make sure you sign an NDA with them before you open up about your idea. Have a documentation ready that you can ask them to read, and help them understand what you are looking for.
Be clear and precise about your business idea at this stage, and how you want to model the same.
Share critical aspects of the plan, as you have already signed the NDA. This will help them understand your expectations better. Finally, make sure you meet them once, face-to-face, before you go ahead with your choice.
Review the Quotes you have received
Among the shortlisted contenders, review the quotes you have received from monetary, quality and timeline perspective. If an agency claims they cannot start immediately, and you want your work to start as soon as possible, you might want to compare them based on their style, quality and price before rejecting them entirely.
This way, make sure you go through every quote that you have received properly and compare them with every other quote for all the parameters. The one that matches all your requirements will be your ideal app partner. You can start working with them. you simply need to sign a contract and identify the terms you both agree upon.
Identifying the right partner for your technology needs requires a lot of patience and complete understanding of your actual needs. We have been working with startups and large businesses and partnering with them to accomplish their mobile app requirements. We start with the idea and build on it to develop an entire app solution.
If you are looking for a partner who will offer end-to-end mobile app development services, connect with us via email or phone. Coruscate will be more than happy to serve you, meeting all your quality, price and timeline requirements.
Note: We do not make clones of any exact application, clone means to us is how better we can execute your app idea with existing app features and experience.
Breaking up popular Mobile app development myths and revealing the truth behind them
The mobile app development industry is growing rapidly because today, consumers are increasingly adopting mobile as their medium of choice for routine things like browsing, researching, shopping, banking, etc. Mobile…