GoodFirms Featured Coruscate Solutions Among the Top Ecommerce Development Companies in Canada for 2018
Posted on October 4, 2018 By Vishal Virani
GoodFirms, a Washington DC based company that provides with the reviews and ratings for top IT companies, ranked Coruscate Solutions among the top ecommerce development companies in Canada in 2018. Apart from the ecommerce list, the firm has also ranked Coruscate among the top mobile app development companies.
Coruscate Solutions: Everything You Need to Know
Coruscate Solutions partners with businesses to convert the ideas into interactive solutions that are aligned to your business and marketing goals. Founded four years back, the company was launched with the main aim of offering technology-driven, customer-centric solutions.
The main aim of the company was to make technology affordable and accessible. They have been striving hard to make solutions compatible with the latest devices, and incorporate the current technologies to surge ahead of the competition.
Headquartered in Surat, with offices in Canada, Australia, South Africa, the company has furthered its presence across all verticals of technology. With their own VR tool, which makes developing a VR solution for business easy and less complicated for the businesses, the company has taken one step towards success and progress.
The company offers a wide range of services apart from mobile app development and ecommerce web development. It also offers Node.js development, RoR development, web development using MEAN stack and VR and AR solutions.
It is rearing ahead by offering quality solutions to a number of clients across the globe.
GoodFirms Process & Coruscate Ratings
Good Firms, the research and ratings platform, lists out some of the best service providers across the globe. They use proper research methodologies and seek help from some of the best in the company to evaluate and provide the ratings. The methodology includes quality, reliability and ability as parameters for the ratings.
Here are the ratings received by Coruscate from GoodFirms:
- Top eCommerce Web Development Companies: The complex and complicated needs of the ecommerce businesses are converted into web solutions that will help them make their businesses profitable. We understand the customer’s needs, and the end user’s abilities, and offer solutions that can make your business profitable. We close the existing market gaps in the ecommerce business.
- Top Mobile App Development Companies: Coruscate has been developing mobile app development solutions using a standardized process and modern development tools like Xcode and android studio. We use the designated SDK and development toolkit for transforming your ideas into interactive and engaging solutions. With our thorough understanding of the market, and an in-depth domain knowledge, we were able to surge ahead of the competitors. Our methodologies are the main reason why we are one of the top 14 performers.
Coruscate Portfolio Backing the Ratings
Want to know what made us part of this list? Here’s a sneak peek into our portfolio, which should give you a good enough idea of why we are leading the GoodFirms list.
1. Virani Gems: Shopping for diamonds has been made easy with this ecommerce portal for Virani Gems. We not only developed the web solutions, but also the mobile app solution for the business. From showcasing the latest trends to making buying the latest diamond jewellery easy for you, the store has been designed aesthetically for the end users. The users can also buy custom jewellery online. The store also houses latest trends and current look for diamond jewellery.
The client wanted a solution that would allow users to customize the jewellery off their own online, without any intermediary’s help. They wanted a solution that would make buying luxurious and high-end stones accessible
2. Kmozi: The web solution designed for Kmozi allowed the customers to shop for lehnga choli, and western wear easy. The company made shopping for clothes, and even making payments easy for the customers
The client wanted a store where the customers could stitch clothes that customized to their measurements. From the sleeve length to the length of the lehnga to the other sizes, the customers could customize it all. The measurements needed to be included in the website before checking out.
3. The Centre Court: This diner cum bakery ecommerce business needed a web solution which would allow people to customize their orders, know the pricing and pay accordingly. They should also be able to choose the delivery time, according to the store owner. The solution derived included all these possibilities.
For instance, when the customer chose a particular cake, along with the customizations that are needed, the price of the cake was mentioned on the screen. At a time the customer would know when the cake would be delivered and will it be available at the time they need.
In case of the diner, the customer could choose from the different food options available with the client. They could customize the food choices, add it to the cart, complete and payment and wait for the food to be delivered. The live tracking allowed them to know where the order was at the moment.
4. Urban Trend: This is a mobile app solution that we derived for a client who wanted to make shopping mobile and accessible. From buying the lehnga choli styled to meet your needs to customizing the colours and other aspects, the mobile app allowed all probabilities. As a reseller, they wanted the clothes options to be shown in a very mobile friendly manner.
5. MumumCo: This healthy snack brand wanted the audience to know all the yummy and healthy snacks. Buying the snacks and increasing visibility and awareness of the brand was made easy with MumumCo’s ecommerce solution.
GoodFirms is a Washington D.C. based firm which is a B2B research and reviews firm identifies top AI, IoT, AR and mobile app development companies. The thorough research process enables businesses identify the right technology partner for the business.
October 26, 2018
Uber Works: Why Should You Build On-demand Staffing App Like Uber for Work?
Uber Works is the latest venture of Uber, which offers short-term staffing business solutions. They are planning to offer contractors and freelancers for events as well as corporate functions. Their …
Posted by Vishal Virani
June 23, 2018
Photo Scanning app Development : How AI Powered Photo Scanning App Photomyne raised $5Mn?
The time has come to digitize everything that you owned, from documents to the precious photographs. App developers seem to have understood the growing need. Photomyne is a by-product …
Posted by Vishal Virani