The system has an 8 hour lag.
- We have devised a desktop-based application which allows for offline management.
- The product is synced in offline mode. The main store stock as well as the retail store stock is managed and can be availed in offline mode.
- The retailers can get invoices and PO in offline mode.
- The system can give you details on the actual available stock vs the locked stock.
- Once an order has been placed and the PO generated, the stock is locked.
- The system also gives a deliver date for the product. The retail outlet would know when it is likely to receive the product.
Non-movable stock management
- The retail outlets are a nexus. So, each retail outlet can see the inventory available at the other retail outlets through this application.
- If there is an order that requires more pieces of a certain furniture. The retail outlet can not only place order at the main store but also to the other retail outlets.
- This helps in selling the non-movable stock.
Customer data management
- The sales person at the retail outlet were given iPads with a webview form.
- This form allowed the sales person to add details about the customer ranging form general details to their specific buying behavior.
- This would help the company manufacture the products needed.
- The overall management of the multiple outlets and retail stores became easy for the client.
- The communication between the outlets improved, and the inventory was moved instantly thus improving sales
- Insights available on the customers helped improve the products accordingly, and offer the right products to the right markets.