Paypal has also stated some results such as
- Applications built with node js are almost twice as twice with less number of people.
- It takes 33% fewer lines of code and 40% fewer files in comparison with previous Java-based applications.
- Node Js application has doubled the request per second to the Java application.
- There was a 35% decreased response time to the java application.
Paypal has redone 22 of its customer applications with Node JS when no one is taking risks with Node Js in its starting days.
How Netflix uses Node.Js?
If you want a Netflix-like application for your business, which has a huge amount of content being streamed regularly, you might want to turn to Node.js.
The secret of the efficiency of this platform lies in the data handling capability and the massive performance.
- Netflix has scaled horizontally with Node.js. Live streaming of data over Windows was something that did not work for the company.
- When Netflix had just started out, there were close to 50 titles, and they would all be streamed over a Windows media player.
- Since Netflix went on Node, it has become productive and efficient. From data access to client logging, everything seems easy with the framework.
Now let’s talk about your application and business requirements.
Why does our CTO suggest Node JS for backend development to you?
Our CTO believes that it is best suited if your business needs a real-time web application because it provides high scalability and asynchronous I/O(multiple processes can be executed without blocking each other).
As per our discussion with CTO and Node JS developers we’ve listed out some key points,
- A good front-end without strong back-end development is not worth the money and effort.
- As a server-side development platform, developers are preferring Node JS for backend development.
Here are some main reasons why our developers choose Node JS for backend development for your application:
1. Well-Suited For Real-time Web Apps
Node JS works well with a large amount of data and handles this data very well with the help of its architecture.
When you want to develop a real-time web application, then node js is the most suited option among the other languages and development platforms.
2. Provides Many In-built Features
Node JS comes with so many in-built features, libraries and packages that make developers' tasks very easy.
These different features and libraries also help with the event-based programming and app development process.
3. It Is Faster
Node JS comes with its native JSON which allows storing data faster in Node JS. This makes node js faster to store a large amount of data with the help of JSON.
4. Best For Data Streaming
Popular data streaming app Netflix uses Node JS for smooth and better performance of their application.
It is best for data streaming as it is a lightweight run-time environment.
5. Performs Multiple Tasks At the Same Time
Node JS follows an asynchronous I/O system which enables the environment to run multiple processes or requests simultaneously without blocking any requests.
If one process is blocked somewhere in between then it does not affect any other simultaneous running process and that is how with the help of non-blocking asynchronous I/O.
6. Easy Support
Node JS is used by a very large community of developers. There are also official docs and articles available for Node JS, in case of any help!
If developers got stuck anywhere in between the development process then there is a huge node js developers community available online for help.
These are some of the main reasons why developers prefer to use Node JS for backend development.
You must be wondering how node js can help me or my business. Let’s dive into that:
How can Node Js be used for your business?
- You can use Node.js to extend the reach of your product.
- Integrating new data sources for the same is easy with Node.js as all you have to do is disconnect the front-end and back-end of your application. The new data sources are actually new opportunities for your business.
- With the help of our development team, you can create applications that go beyond the device with Node.
- For instance, Slack uses Node.js to be available across devices. The data sync between the devices makes the user know what’s new and what they are supposed to be doing, while on the device of their choice.
- Node.js allows the application to leverage the OS capabilities.
- Data-driven applications: Businesses that are loaded with data can create data-driven applications at high speed and performance with Node.js. The framework ensures direct access to the data to its users.
- You can dive into developing single-page applications or real-time applications with the node framework for your business application.
Get Your Node Js App like Netflix and Paypal developed with us!
At Coruscate, We have a dedicated team of certified and well-experienced node js developers.
We offer many services with node js development, you can choose any of them or we provide customized solutions too.
What Services Do We Offer With Node JS Development?
- Web Portal Development
- Plugin Development
- Ajax Web Development
- Integration & Development Services
- Migration Services
- Database Management Services
- Large Scale Web Application.
How do our developers build notable Node JS solutions?
Our Node Js developers have a defined process to deliver a feature-rich and customer-centric solution as per your business requirements.
And it all starts with the idea that you approach us with:
- First, We conceptualize your idea.
- We’ll discuss ideas and visions of your business and build proper insights.
- Our team will brainstorm based on our discussion and will present some app ideas for your business.
- Once you finalise the app idea, our development team will start sketching the solution.
- Then our Node Js developers and UI designers will move towards the designing and development process.
- Our team of experienced QA engineers will test the app thoroughly.
- After thorough testing, our developers will deploy the app.
- Our journey does not end here! We provide maintenance and support even after the launching of an application.
You can check out our Node JS Service Page and hire dedicated node js developers.
If you have any queries regarding our services, projects, or cost estimation - You can always Contact Us Here!