Berlin-based mobility startup Circ is the first Government approved to deploy e-scooters in the UAE. Circ was allowed to offer services on pedestrian and cycle paths during the first phase that includes the Corniche and Khalifa Street in Abu Dhabi.
But in the first 150 days of operation, Riders of Abu Dhabi have traveled over 500,000 km on Circ. Circ then launched e-scooters in the capital recently Reem Island, Al Maryah Island and Al Dana.
Earlier this year, in January, after the American E-scooter firm Bird acquired Circ, both are committed to the Mena region and will be expanding to additional markets this year. Circ has already started operations in Ras al Khaimah before the deal, offering scooter rentals in partnership with the RAK Transport Authority.
What Circ offers to the customers:
Instant and convenient Installation:
- Download the Circ app on iOS or Android, set up an account, load an account with credit and get a Circ scooter and ride anywhere. That’s all it takes for the user to have a Circ experience.
- Circ offers services in 11+ countries, but customers can use their one account in all the 11+ countries.
- All the Circ e-scooters are purposely built with reinforced rugged hardware and a rust-resistant aluminum alloy frame to prevent breakage, even during heavy use.
- They are equipped with built-in LED front and rear lights. Each of our e-scooters has got independent mechanical and electric brakes.
- Most of the scooters also have a smartphone holder with USB charger plus cup and bag holders to ensure that the user can focus on the road and use both hands for steering.
- Circ uses its own extra resistance batteries that last longer.
- Circ e-scooters have already a maximum speed of 20kph.
- Once users find a scooter and unlock it with an app and Geofencing, then they won't be able to ride or park it out of a defined area.
Ensuring the safety of the user:
- There are instructions and safety advice and in-app tutorials. The scooters all have comprehensive insurance, too.
Exciting travel packages:
- Riders can hire Circ scooters, Dhs100 for 150 minutes, Dhs200 for 400 minutes and Dhs300 for 1,000 minutes.
- In the 1,000 minute package, Dhs3 has an average of 100 rides per day means riders can use the scooters for 30 minutes a day.
- For recreational users Circ is offering unlimited rides passes, so consumers can explore and discover Abu Dhabi at their leisure.
- Circ offers an In-app feedback option to address the issues of customers.
Why build an e-scooter app in U.A.E?
- An e-scooter that is equipped with many safety features can surely reduce the road accident death total.
- Peak hours traffic in almost all major cities of Gulf countries is haunting commuters as well as the government. So, to increase the average commute time, an e-scooter is the best mode of transportation. It is very easy to ride and navigate through the streets.
- Due to intense fossil fuel usage, U.A.E. is suffering from many environmental issues. An e-scooter is powered by a rechargeable battery and it is emission-free. Most importantly, it is much more affordable than other electric vehicles.
- An e-scooter is the best last-mile connectivity option.
But without proper studying all the elements of micro-mobility(Existing mobility modes, Emerging Technology, Data and Analytics, Government Regulations), you can not be able to decide the perfect prototype and features for your application.
Features you can provide to enhance user experience:
- View, edit or delete the user profile
- Track real-time movement of the vehicle through Geo-fencing
- Show ongoing, completed, reserved and canceled rides
- Show invoice of every ride
- Show all the successful, failed and pending payments with ride details
- login/registration through a social media platform
- Manage profile
- Online payment method
- Find nearby scooters
- Scan QR code to unlock the scooter
- Real-time GPS navigation
- Lock a scooter to end the ride
- User feedback
- Push notification
How Coruscate can help you?
Coruscate is the top e-scooter app development company, having business experts and legal advisors have acquired helpful knowledge about e-scooter market and regulations. They can help you to study the market, select the e-scooter hardware and get the permit. To know more about the e-scooter app features, our cost structures and to get a personalized quote, please feel free to contact us. We also provide free e-scooter app demo and free consultation.
Note: We do not make clones of any exact application, clone means to us is how better we can execute your app idea with existing app features and experience.