At Coruscate, we believe in enjoying each and every moment of life.
About the Team
Coruscate’s Engineering team builds and maintains our web and mobile applications. We care
about crafting code for the long-term, shipping great product efficiently, and continually
learning and teaching. We work in close partnership with designers and product managers in
an iterative and experiment-driven process, building and refining our platform to help bring
creative projects to life.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone who loves beautiful design, building new products and solving
problems. We’re seeking a skilled and passionate engineer who is friendly, collaborative,
and supportive, and who values personal growth and positive feedback.. Our engineering team
works closely with designers and product managers in small teams to create products our
- Experience working with React, Redux, and GraphQL or similar frameworks.
- Awareness of browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Git and agile methodologies.
- Experience working iteratively on products that have been released into the wild and
- Advocate of the user who evaluates all of her work through a UX lens.
- An eye for detail and desire to craft beautiful interfaces.
- Comfortable prototyping ideas and evolving them based on user feedback.
- Eagle eye toward performance and responsiveness while building new features.
- Passion for writing tests to ensure delivering high-quality software.
- Experience working with a living styleguide and applying its standards.
This position is full-time and on-site at our beautiful office in Surat, Gujarat. All
full-time employees are eligible for our terrific benefits program, which includes stock
options, full health/dental/vision coverage, 401k contribution, generous vacation and family
leave, and a wide variety of social and cultural events.
Coruscate is a Public Benefit Corporation, and our mission is to help bring creative
projects to life. We measure our success as a company by how well we achieve that mission,
not by the size of our profits. In our charter, we spell out our mission, our values, and
the commitments we have made to pursue them.